|No restrictions - Single Location License
|PhotoPad picture editor is the fastest and most fun way to edit your digital photos. PhotoPad is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive photo editors available.
- Easily edit digital photos and other pictures
- Supports all popular image formats
- Crop, rotate, resize and flip photos fast
PhotoPad is designed to be ready to open and edit your photos quickly.
|Whether you’re a professional photographer or just want to edit your personal photos, PhotoPad is one of the best photo editors on the market today with all the powerful tools and features you need.
Photo Editing Features
- Crop, rotate, resize and flip pictures
- Touch up photos to remove blemishes and fix color
- Improve photo quality and focus with blur, sharpening and noise reduction tools
- Adjust the color balance, exposure, levels, brightness, contrast and more
- Merge multiple exposures to create stunning HDR photographs
- Load jpg, gif, png, tiff, bmp, and other popular image formats
- Change the aspect ratio of an image without distorting key features using the liquid resize effect
- Easily undo, re-order and edit existing effects on the layers list using non-destructive editing
- Toggle layer visibility to review an edit
Image Editing Features
- Apply photo effects, including oil paint, cartoon, vignette, sepia and many more
- Create collages and photo mosaics with your photographs
- Use preset filters to easily enhance your photos
- Convert your photo to cross stitch patterns, paint by numbers or add an oil painting effect
- Add text and captions to photos to post online, add to photo books or to create a new viral meme
- Insert clipart from the included clipart library
- Add frames and borders around your photographs
- Upload edited pictures directly to Facebook or Flickr
- Adjust the opacity of a layer to finesse an edit
Brightness and Contrast
Sometimes photos turn out either too bright or too dark. The Brightness and Contrast tools let you make simple adjustments to the tonal range of an image.
Resize and Crop
Use the Crop tool to make a rectangular photo square or to focus on one portion of your photograph. It's also easy to resize your photo for the web or for print using the resize tool.
Fix tilted horizon or a crooked photo with the Straighten tool.
Regional Effects is a powerful tool which gives you the ability to apply effects and filters to selected portions of your photo. Select a part of your image and apply an effect or use the paint brush to paint an effect onto part of your picture.
Easily combine several differently exposed photographs into one HDR image.
Use Selection and Background tools to replace the background in your photos with transparency, color or another image.
Top reasons to try PhotoPad Image Editor
1Powerful Editing Tools
Choose from our extensive selection of powerful editing tools.
Instantly remove red-eyes, over-exposure and other common issues.
3Millions of Effect Combinations
Pick and choose from our vast array of photo effects and filters.
4Edit RAW Images
PhotoPad supports editing photos directly from your DSLR Camera.
5Fix your photos instantly
Use our auto-levels tool to automatically fix lighting issues.
PhotoPad's revamped interface makes adding effects and filters easy.
Quickly Apply Effects
With an entire library of new photo effects, there is no limit to what you can do. Apply a vignette border or use the regional effects tool to apply effects and filters to only a selected portion of your photo.
Add Text to Photos
PhotoPad allows you to easily add text to your photos. Add as many text layers as you would like and adjust the format of the text to make advertisements, postcards, memes and more.
Easily resize your photos for print or web with PhotoPad with almost no noticable loss in quality.
Quickly edit options on your layers such as toggling on and off the visability of a layer and adjusting the opacity of a specific layer. Layer options can be found by simply right clicking on a layer and selecting a layer option from the drop down menu.
What file formats does PhotoPad support?
PhotoPad can load files in the following formats:
.jpg / .jpeg
.pnm / .pbm / .pgm / .ppm
.tif / .tiff
and many RAW camera formats, including .arw, .dcr, .erf, .kdc, .nef, .orf, .raf, .raw, .srf, etc.
PhotoPad can save files in the following formats:
.jpg / .jpeg
.tif / .tiff